I love swimming!!

I restarted swimming after a gap of many years, thanks to my son, Om, as he is learning to swim these days. While swimming this morning, I was looking at all the half-naked co-swimmers in the pool and wondering about their names, religion, sexual orientation etc., and I knew none of this about them. Still I was there in the open pool with them with minimum clothing required.

For national integration, we should promote and encourage swimming across the country. Everybody in the pool is naked with bare minimum clothing. So, most of the physical barriers between us are gone. We hardly know anybody’s name, cast, religion and other attributes except that they are fellow humans who love to swim. The more we swim together, more we live together as humans. We should make swimming our national sport.

It may even help reduce water pollution and increase water conservation as people will have more emotional connect with water as a vital resource beyond drinking and bathing.

We all should learn to swim as it is one of the best forms of exercises while being fun and makes us feel healthy and fit. It may even help in case of an emergency once in a while.


I love swimming!! What say?

Thank you for reading. Shall appreciate your thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preserving our heritage!

Irony of customer satisfaction!

Digital, Global and Available!