AAP ki Sarkar in Delhi!

After many years, since childhood days, I feel like dancing on the street again today!

Seeing Arvind Kejriwal as a Chief Minister of Delhi is like a dream come true for many like me who wholeheartedly supported the cause he fought for. In fact it was my own cause that he was fighting for. It is so proud to see something that we all believed in, succeed against so many odds and skeptics. I feel almost as if I won the election in Delhi and I am partly responsible for the victory of AAP! AK truly gave a voice and a movement to many like me who are against corruption but didn't have the courage, family support and leadership qualities required to pull on a fight as big as this! Even after winning 28 seats and being short of a majority to form the government, the way AAP team handled the pressure and made the right decisions is commendable. I am so proud to be a small part of the India Against Corruption movement and AAP! It is my victory in Delhi and I am sure we shall repeat it across the country soon! Hope our feet remain firmly on the ground and eyes on serving the countrymen. Amen! Jai Hind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preserving our heritage!

Irony of customer satisfaction!

Digital, Global and Available!